Istanbul, Sharm El Sheikh on Jazeera summer plans
Kuwait, March 31, 2013
Kuwait-based Jazeera Airways today announced the return of seasonal scheduled flights for summer between Kuwait and Istanbul, and Kuwait and Sharm El Sheikh.
Flights to the Turkish capital will begin on March 31, while flights to the popular Egyptian summer destination will start on April 4.
On the Kuwait-Istanbul, Jazeera Airways will be serving passengers with two weekly flights, on Sundays and Friday. The airline will also serve the Kuwait-Sharm El Sheikh route with two weekly flights, on Thursdays and Saturday.
Jazeera Airways vice president of Sales, Rafik Boghdady, said, “Our schedule is ideal for families and friends who want to spend a full weekend or more on the Red Sea, or for a week at the history-filled and vibrant city of Istanbul.”
The airline serves Istanbul and Sharm El Sheikh during the summer season extending between the last week of March and the first week of November of 2013. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief