Flydubai to expand Pakistan network
Dubai, February 11, 2013
Flydubai, Dubai’s leading innovative low-cost airline, has announced that it will begin operations to two new destinations in Pakistan – Multan and Sialkot.
Flights to the north-eastern city of Silkot and Multan, located in central Pakistan, will operate three times a week from March 13 and 14 respectively, a statement from the airline company said. Return fares start at Dh1,050 ($285.91).
Ghaith Al Ghaith, chief executive, flydubai, said: “Our flights to Karachi have been busy since operations began in June 2010. With a significant number of expatriates living in the UAE, and established trade links, we expect these new destinations to be equally successful as people seek affordable fares between our nations.”
Return fares to Sialkot from Dubai start at Dh1,050, while those to Multan cost from Dh1,230. All fares are inclusive of taxes plus one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and one small laptop bag or handbag.
Checked baggage starts at Dh50 for 20kg. A seat with extra legroom costs Dh100. Once on board, passengers can choose from a range of optional extras, including in-flight entertainment packages priced from Dh10 or select from the varied menu of refreshments and Duty Free items. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement