Flydubai to expand Pakistan network
Dubai, February 11, 2013
Flydubai, Dubai’s leading innovative low-cost airline, has announced that it will begin operations to two new destinations in Pakistan – Multan and Sialkot.
Flights to the north-eastern city of Silkot and Multan, located in central Pakistan, will operate three times a week from March 13 and 14 respectively, a statement from the airline company said. Return fares start at Dh1,050 ($285.91).
Ghaith Al Ghaith, chief executive, flydubai, said: “Our flights to Karachi have been busy since operations began in June 2010. With a significant number of expatriates living in the UAE, and established trade links, we expect these new destinations to be equally successful as people seek affordable fares between our nations.”
Return fares to Sialkot from Dubai start at Dh1,050, while those to Multan cost from Dh1,230. All fares are inclusive of taxes plus one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and one small laptop bag or handbag.
Checked baggage starts at Dh50 for 20kg. A seat with extra legroom costs Dh100. Once on board, passengers can choose from a range of optional extras, including in-flight entertainment packages priced from Dh10 or select from the varied menu of refreshments and Duty Free items. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort