St Regis Saadiyat offers themed spa suites
Abu Dhabi, January 10, 2013
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi now offers its guests three new themed spa escapes to indulge in a spa experience in the privacy of their own suite.
The offering includes three distinctly different spa themed suites – Contemporary, Moroccan and Thai – each with spacious terraces and private treatment room designed to offer complete relaxation including personalized in-suite massages by certified therapists from the Iridium Spa, the resort’s spa.
Guests can choose a massage in line with the suite theme or to suit the personal preference, a statement said.
The one-bedroom suites offer customised yet themed interiors with living rooms, dining areas, expansive bathrooms and an exclusive spa area that features a treatment area to cater for two persons.
“The spa themed suites offer the guests a bespoke experience second to none, transporting them to an indulgent haven defined by tailored living spaces that promise authenticity,” said John Pelling, general manager of The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi.
“These suites deliver what is expected of the St. Regis brand, redefining the timeless art of living, complemented with uncompromising service.”
The Thai themed suite features bamboo, jade and a vibrant color palette of earthy greens, browns with the contrasting warmth of golden accents.
The Moroccan highlights rich gold and bronze glass and metals, lit by intricate mosaic brass lanterns while accented by plush pillows in a spacious living room with a lowered sitting area.
The Contemporary suite exudes luxury with its white fur carpeting, and leather and modern crystal accenting.
Each suite, with its own private access, offers a full component of entertaining features, including flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and a refreshment center. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers