Atlantis, The Palm receives top WTA award
Dubai, December 23, 2012
Dubai-based Atlantis, The Palm, recently received the ‘World's Leading Landmark Resort’ award at the World Travel Awards (WTA) held in New Delhi, India.
“We are happy to represent Dubai at these prestigious international awards,” said Serge Zaalof, president and managing director at Atlantis, The Palm. “We feel immense pride at that this iconic resort has been recognised as the ‘World’s Leading Landmark Resort’.”
World Travel Awards recognises, acknowledges and celebrates excellence in travel, tourism and hospitality and categories are voted by travel professionals across the globe.
Established 19 years ago, World Travel Awards is committed to raising the standards of customer service and overall business performance throughout the international tourism industry.
The most important decision-makers in the industry attended the VIP ceremony, which was officially supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, and hosted at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, New Delhi Capital region, the new business and commercial district of Delhi NCR. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route