Emirates launches 10-day fare promotion
Dubai, November 24, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines, is offering special prices on Economy fares over a 10-day period.
The special network-wide promotion launched yesterday (November 23) and will runs up to December 2 for travel between January 22 and June 10, 2013.
“Emirates is already known for providing superb value for money. This network-wide initiative pushes the value bar a notch higher, making it even more attractive to embark on that trip of a lifetime, visit a relative or friend, or explore a new market for business,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president, Passenger Sales Worldwide.
“No other airline squeezes as much product and service into the ticket price. We are product and value driven. These are the guiding principles of what we do and passengers who book early will be rewarded with the best discounts through this exciting promotion,” he added.
The raft of savings mean that passengers can fly, for example, from Dubai to other Middle East destinations from as little as Dh930 ($253). Prices to the Indian Subcontinent start at Dh960, fares to Africa begin at Dh1400, Europe can be visited from Dh1530, the Americas from Dh4170, while Australasia can now be reached from Dh4730.
“We know some countries have not traditionally been early booking markets, but under this ‘Early Bird’ offer, booking early will pay dividends and enable us to give unprecedented fares to our loyal customers,” added Antinori. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct