Atlantis, The Palm wins people’s choice awards
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Atlantis, The Palm has won awards in three categories of Ahlan! Group’s Best in Dubai Awards, which mark people’s choices.
The hotel was adjudged Best Hotel, while its Nasimi Beach won the Best Night Club award and Sandance with Snow Petrol was honoured as Best Concert/Music Festival.
In addition, Atlantis was highly commended in “Best Fine Dining” and “Best Tourist Attraction”.
“We are honoured to have won three awards from Ahlan! Best in Dubai Awards .This is proof of Atlantis’ commitment to provide guests with the best experience possible. The Atlantis Team continues to strive for perfection across the entire resort. This dedication has translated into gaining the trust and votes from our guests and fans,” said Serge Zaalof, managing director at Atlantis, The Palm.
Best in Dubai is the Ahlan! Group's annual event celebrating the people's choice in everything from restaurants and sporting events to bands and tourist attractions, voted for by the readers, in what they believe to be the best Dubai has to offer. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights