Safi Airways receives IATA membership
Kabul, October 30, 2012
Safi Airways, the privately owned international scheduled airline of Afghanistan, has officially been accredited with full IATA membership, said its chief executive officer.
The airline also successfully went through IATA’s stringent Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) earlier this year, Hamid Safi added.
He explained that he is looking forward to the benefits of joining the association.
As an IATA member, Safi’s main objective will be to enhance and build current and future relationships and partner with other IATA airlines and industry providers to carry Safi forward on its continual expansion plans, he said.
Safi Airways has just announced that effective December 1, it will commence operations from Kabul to Tehran. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria