Pakravan with her team.
New GM for Capital Club Bahrain
Manama, October 22, 2012
Capital Club, Bahrain’s premier private business club, has appointed former broadcaster and author-turned hotelier Shahnaz Pakravan, as its new general manager.
The announcement was made at the club’s recent 3rd anniversary gala event attended by many of Bahrain’s business and social elite and supported by PineBridge Investments.
Pakravan originally joined Capital Club Bahrain from her base in Dubai as interim club manager to oversee operations.
Pakravan began her career with Signature Clubs International (SCI) in 2009 as assistant general manager, Capital Club Dubai. Prior to joining SCI, Pakravan managed a 200-year old Scottish Highlands hotel.
"I am confident that Shahnaz will approach this new challenge with the same degree of enthusiasm and dedication with which she has approached her previous posts," said Guy Guillemard, chief executive Signature Clubs International.
With its unique location on the 51st and 52nd floors of Bahrain Financial Harbour’s East Tower, Capital Club Bahrain offers the region’s business elite a prime location, encouraging professional and social networking in beautiful surroundings overlooking Manama.
The Club features elegant lounges, a selection of refined dining options, private meeting and conference rooms, a wealth of Club-hosted business forums and social and charity events, and access to over 200 premier private clubs around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route