Pakravan with her team.
New GM for Capital Club Bahrain
Manama, October 22, 2012
Capital Club, Bahrain’s premier private business club, has appointed former broadcaster and author-turned hotelier Shahnaz Pakravan, as its new general manager.
The announcement was made at the club’s recent 3rd anniversary gala event attended by many of Bahrain’s business and social elite and supported by PineBridge Investments.
Pakravan originally joined Capital Club Bahrain from her base in Dubai as interim club manager to oversee operations.
Pakravan began her career with Signature Clubs International (SCI) in 2009 as assistant general manager, Capital Club Dubai. Prior to joining SCI, Pakravan managed a 200-year old Scottish Highlands hotel.
"I am confident that Shahnaz will approach this new challenge with the same degree of enthusiasm and dedication with which she has approached her previous posts," said Guy Guillemard, chief executive Signature Clubs International.
With its unique location on the 51st and 52nd floors of Bahrain Financial Harbour’s East Tower, Capital Club Bahrain offers the region’s business elite a prime location, encouraging professional and social networking in beautiful surroundings overlooking Manama.
The Club features elegant lounges, a selection of refined dining options, private meeting and conference rooms, a wealth of Club-hosted business forums and social and charity events, and access to over 200 premier private clubs around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s