BelleVue Hotels holds tour for press
Dubai, September 16, 2012
BelleVue Hotels and Tourism Investments, a Jordan-based hospitality group, recently held a tour throughout Grand BelleVue Hotels for journalists to showcase some of the tourism attractions in Dubai.
“This tour coincides with the peak of the tourist season in Dubai, as it welcomes visitors from the region and abroad,” said Naji Alia, CEO of Amlak Hotels/ BelleVue Hotels and Tourism Investments.
“The major attractions fall into a diversity of categories, encompassing cultural, social and recreational facilities. In addition, some visitors come for medical tourism, due to Dubai’s superior facilities and supremely skilled professionals.”
Hassan Nafeh, general manager of Grand BelleVue Hotel, said: "We are delighted to play our part in the hospitality sector, and contribute to the emirate’s tourism sector. After tourists experience the rich selection of offerings, they want to come back to rest in the hospitality facilities, and we strive to ensure that our rooms, cuisine, atmosphere and service all remain world-class."
"When visitors first arrive in Dubai, it is very important to give them a fantastic first impression. Therefore at the Grand BelleVue, we ensure that the first taste of Dubai hospitality is a positive experience. Our hospitality industry aims to uphold the Arab heritage, and we are establishing a footprint in this robust economic field."
The Grand BelleVue Hotel is a leading property investment company that operates a hotel from the center of the Tecom free zone in the heart of Dubai. From the outset, the company has endeavored to reflect the Arab culture of warm hospitality, adhering to the highest standards of professional practice in the hotel industry, a statement from an official said.
It offers a broad spectrum of attractions and services, with a diversity that mirrors Dubai’s variety of offerings. It has adopted the most innovative architectural concepts in the exterior design of the hotel, which is complimented by the interior décor’s elegance and splendor. It also employs the latest technological innovations in its 274 rooms and suites.
The most characteristic feature of the Grand BelleVue Hotels in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Dubai is that they maintain the privacy of the family according to conservative values, enabling visitors to enjoy their vacations to the fullest in the comfort and luxury world of the hotel, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn