BurJuman hosts Alice in Wonderland
Dubai, June 26, 2012
BurJuman, a leading retail destination in Dubai, said visitors to the mall were treated to an entertaining family extravaganza this weekend, as the story of Alice’s adventures in Wonderland was brought to life through a stunning series of cirque-style performances.
With BurJuman’s Observatory area hosting a mega setup, young fans watched in awe as a series of acrobatic stunts and contortionist acts performed by professional acrobats added a different twist to the tale, said a statement from Burjuman.
The dazzling extravaganza enacted by an international cast of 13 dancers and acrobats weaved together acrobatics, music and fun dance choreography to create a foot tapping, high energy presentation.
Cameras snapped as kids posed for pictures with some of the story’s favourite characters – including Alice, the Dormouse, Mad Hatter, March Hare and the Queen of Hearts after the spectacular show, it added.
A major highlight of BurJuman’s family entertainment line-up this DSS, the ‘Alice in Wonderland Cirque stage show’ will be performed twice a day until June 30.
The exciting production, brought to life by CMart Worldwide will be staged at 6.15pm and 7.45pm every day, with each 30-minute performance followed by a 15-minute Meet & Greet session.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project