Tetra Pak honoured by Dubai Customs
Dubai, April 29, 2012
Tetra Pak Technical Service Middle East, a subsidiary of Tetra Pak which is the world leader in food processing and packaging solutions, received an award of appreciation from Dubai Customs.
The Tetra Pak unit received the award of appreciation for its commitment towards improved efficiency, technology, trade compliance, export control and environmental advancements.
“It is a great honour for us to receive the Award of Appreciation from Dubai Customs. Tetra Pak and its subsidiaries are dedicated to ‘protecting what’s good’, including the interests of all our stakeholders,” said Simon Rosic, site manager from Tetra Pak Technical Service Middle East.
“We endeavour to provide customers with advances in food processing and packaging solutions including the most efficient technologies, while encouraging the development of the communities in which we operate.”
“We are very pleased to have our commitment to servicing the UAE recognised by Dubai Customs, we hope to continue to reflect Tetra Pak’s dedication to the development of UAE’s economic and social development, ” added Klas Wimmerstedt, global director from Tetra Pak. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas