Tetra Pak honoured by Dubai Customs
Dubai, April 29, 2012
Tetra Pak Technical Service Middle East, a subsidiary of Tetra Pak which is the world leader in food processing and packaging solutions, received an award of appreciation from Dubai Customs.
The Tetra Pak unit received the award of appreciation for its commitment towards improved efficiency, technology, trade compliance, export control and environmental advancements.
“It is a great honour for us to receive the Award of Appreciation from Dubai Customs. Tetra Pak and its subsidiaries are dedicated to ‘protecting what’s good’, including the interests of all our stakeholders,” said Simon Rosic, site manager from Tetra Pak Technical Service Middle East.
“We endeavour to provide customers with advances in food processing and packaging solutions including the most efficient technologies, while encouraging the development of the communities in which we operate.”
“We are very pleased to have our commitment to servicing the UAE recognised by Dubai Customs, we hope to continue to reflect Tetra Pak’s dedication to the development of UAE’s economic and social development, ” added Klas Wimmerstedt, global director from Tetra Pak. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments