Holidaysarabia launches in UAE
Dubai, April 26, 2012
Holidaysarabia a brand new, dedicated online travel service, has been launched in the UAE, bringing together Middle East travelers and the hotel and tourism industry.
The website www.holidaysarabia.com will be the newest solution to travel needs, a statement said.
Holidaysarabia will present its unique range of personalised products and services to guests and clients at this year’s Arabian Travel Market (ATM), the region’s largest travel and tourism exhibition, which runs from April 30 to May 3 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Center.
This new travel portal will help travelers search, plan and book a personalised travel of hotel stays, holidays, car rentals, adventure tours and in-destination activities and attractions, all with the help of the latest technology and Holidaysarabia’s commitment to customer support and satisfaction, the statement said.
Adnan Hamdani, managing director, Holidaysarabia.com, said: “The key to our approach is being the best at giving our customers what they want – whether it’s the first time or the hundredth. We believe that when travellers visit our website, they need to be met with the full, personal service they would expect of a high-street travel company, and where their individual travel needs are met fully.”
“This is something that has never been addressed by the existing online portals. We mean to change that. We want to ensure that the online booking industry follows what we do. That means our standard becomes the standard of the whole industry. Holidaysarabia aims to guarantee levels of personal comfort, reassurance and service that meets our customers, and partners’ highest expectations at all times.”
“As one of the fastest online travel markets in the world, the Middle East market is an important part of our growth strategy and the launch of our website is the first step in a programme of investment in this region over the next two years,” added Hamdani.
Holidaysarabia.com offers quality packages in some of the world’s best in hotels and travel destinations, the statement said.
Visitors to the site will be able to read detailed overviews, take virtual hotel tours and read hotel industry and independent travellers reviews to help them make the perfect choice.
Holidaysarabia will be located at Hall 1, stand TT-152 at the Arabian Travel Market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June