Vimto launches major media campaign
Dammam, April 14, 2012
Vimto Carbonated, manufactured by Saudi-based Aujan Industries, has unveiled a new multimillion-riyal media campaign, themed around sharing moments and the important role of best friends in an individual’s life.
The campaign, entitled Friends Forever, or Sawa Halaween in Arabic, dives deep into the emotional connection that women have with their best friends. The campaign uses a soundtrack and imagery to depict different stages of friendship and togetherness, from making friends on the first days of school through to being at each other’s sides when they enter motherhood.
To support the campaign, the makers of Vimto also commissioned a song to be specially written and recorded. Titled Sawa Helween, the song’s lyrics encapsulate the theme of friendship, sharing and bonding.
“Following the relaunch of Vimto Carbonated a few years ago, the response from consumers has been tremendous,” said Anwar Zaman, VP Marketing, Aujan Industries.
“This popularity has seen Vimto Carbonated become the preferred drink for many young Arab women for special get-togethers and celebrations with friends and family. With Friends Forever, we have tried to capture this sentiment and celebrate the important role that best friends play in a woman’s life.”
The campaign covers TV, outdoor, online and print media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips