TGI Friday's opens new branch in Sharjah
Manama, March 28, 2012
TGI Friday's, an international chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in 58 countries, has opened its 11th branch at Al Majaz Park area in Sharjah.
A franchise of Kuwait food company Americana, TGI Friday's had opened its first store in the Middle East in 1996 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Dubai, on Shaikh Zayed Road.
It then stretched its wings to Kuwait, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.
TGI Friday's, at Al Majaz Park area, caters to all age groups and is known for its quality food served at affordable prices.
The first restaurant was opened in 1965 at First Avenue and 63rd Street in New York City. Today, there are more than 900 restaurants in 61 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief