Dubai Kempinski names executive chef
Dubai, February 15, 2012
Dubai’s Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates has appointed Sudqi Naddaf as its executive chef.
“Having a regional culinary star such as Chef Sudqi take the reins at our property reflects the success we enjoy in terms of attracting and retaining some of the best talent in the business,” says Alejandro Bernabé, general manager, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates.
“Our approach is always to keep things exciting for our patrons while retaining the high quality that has won us the loyalty of thousands of guests. Our success so far reflects our ability to keep happy customers returning while continuing to win new fans.”
Named the Champion for Middle East and Africa for “Kempinski The Spa Cuisine” and a popular TV celebrity back home in Jordan, Chef Naddaf is a well-recognised authority in his field.
Chef Naddaf said: “It is exciting to move to a city that has a truly mature dining landscape comparable with that found in some of the world’s biggest culinary capitals. The Dubai F&B scene is highly competitive which offers an excellent impetus for chefs like me to keep things fresh for diners.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas