Enoc, Eppco offer big prizes at DSF
Dubai, January 5, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) and Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco) are offering 64 cars and more than Dh3.2 million ($871,000) in cash prizes during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
The 17th edition of DSF, which opened today (January 5), will run until February 5 at over 70 malls and 6,000 retail outlets in Dubai.
Enoc/Eppco gives its customers exclusive access to the Daily Nissan Draw, whereby 32 Nissan cars will be raffled off through the festival. In addition, Enoc/Eppco will also be the main sales point for tickets to the Infiniti Grand Draw where 32 Infiniti Q56 cars and Dh3.2 million will be up for grabs in daily draws.
Noaman Al Saleh, Media Relations & CSR manager, Brand & Corporate Communications Management of Enoc, said: “Over the years, our raffle draws have become one of the highlights of DSF. These promotions enable customers from all walks of life to benefit from the celebration, and potentially change their lives through the attractive prizes.”
To take part in the Daily Nissan Draw, Enoc/Eppco customers only have to spend Dh20 on non-fuel purchase except phone cards, parking cards and Salik cards at ZOOM, Aqua, StarMart, Minimart or Pronto stores.
The daily Nissan raffle tickets are also provided to customers of auto services such as car wash, AutoPro or Tasjeel, with one raffle ticket for every multiple spend of Dh20.
They can also double their chances when purchasing Protec Flex Energy SN, which offers automotive users several added benefits including improved fuel mileage, increased cooling efficiency, excellent engine protection and environmental friendliness.
The Infiniti Grand Raffle is open for all with raffle tickets selling at Dh200. The lucky winner stands to take home an Infiniti Q56 and Dh100,000 in cash prize daily. The sale of raffle tickets has commenced and is available at all Enoc/Eppco outlets, according to a statement.
Enoc/Eppco gives customers more chances to win in the Nissan Daily draw through DSF Packs for du, Etisalat and Salik recharge coupons. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June