Kanoo Travel to host partner network summit
Dubai, October 16, 2011
Kanoo Travel, the Middle East travel management partner of American Express Global Business Travel, will hold a conference to collaborate on ways to further deliver world-class business travel service in the region.
The inaugural Power of Partnership will be held on October 24 and 25 in Dubai, which will be attended by travel agencies within the Kanoo and American Express partner network.
Nabeel Kanoo, director, Kanoo Travel, will host the conference along with senior representatives from Kanoo Travel and American Express Business Travel, including Stephanie Chadwick, vice president and general manager, Travel Partner Network, American Express, Global Business Travel.
“Over the last year, Kanoo Travel and the American Express Travel Partner Network have been working on a range of initiatives designed to build on the foundation created with strategic partners in the region,” said Kanoo.
“The objective of this conference is to collaborate with our partners and prepare for future growth and accelerated business performance, ensuring that together we continue to offer a “best in class” travel experience to our clients,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley