Kanoo Travel to host partner network summit
Dubai, October 16, 2011
Kanoo Travel, the Middle East travel management partner of American Express Global Business Travel, will hold a conference to collaborate on ways to further deliver world-class business travel service in the region.
The inaugural Power of Partnership will be held on October 24 and 25 in Dubai, which will be attended by travel agencies within the Kanoo and American Express partner network.
Nabeel Kanoo, director, Kanoo Travel, will host the conference along with senior representatives from Kanoo Travel and American Express Business Travel, including Stephanie Chadwick, vice president and general manager, Travel Partner Network, American Express, Global Business Travel.
“Over the last year, Kanoo Travel and the American Express Travel Partner Network have been working on a range of initiatives designed to build on the foundation created with strategic partners in the region,” said Kanoo.
“The objective of this conference is to collaborate with our partners and prepare for future growth and accelerated business performance, ensuring that together we continue to offer a “best in class” travel experience to our clients,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall