Kempinski Bahrain to open 1st tower today
Manama, September 7, 2011
The first of two towers of Kempinski Grand Hotel Bahrain City Centre, the kingdom's newest five-star hotel, will open its doors today (September 7).
The latest addition to the luxury European-based Kempinski Hotel chain was due to open to guests during the second half of 2009, but had been hit by construction delays and subsequently by the unrest.
The second tower, the Kempinski Ixir Hotel, is now expected to be open early next month. In total, the complex will feature 460 bedrooms, including 79 suites, a landscaped and terraced pool and a selection of eight bars and restaurants.
'The pre-opening crew is a mix of long-term members of the Kempinski family along with professional experts from worldwide luxury hotels,' said Kempinski Grand and Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre general manager Stephan Kaminski. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest