St Regis Doha to feature at ATM
Doha, April 27, 2011
The St Regis Doha, which is set to open before the year-end, will showcase its services at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market (ATM), a major tourism and travel trade show, in Dubai.
ATM will run from May 2 to 5 at Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
“Our aim at this year’s Arabian Travel Market is to provide a stylish introduction to our philosophy of impeccable service and inspired living,” said Tareq Derbas, general manager for the St Regis Doha Hotel, one of the first St Regis hotels to open in the Middle East.
“Original features like our St Regis Butler Service ensure that our guests’ preferences are known and that each detail is finessed. We will provide an entirely bespoke service that will be unlike anything currently offered in Qatar.”
The St Regis Doha will comprise 336 guest rooms including 70 suites and will also offer approximately 5,000 sq m of meeting and conference space, a selection of exciting restaurants, lounges, and the Remede Spa with direct beach access.
The guest rooms and suites will feature the elegance of custom-made furnishings, with silk wall coverings and beautiful antiques to provide personalized yet spacious accommodations, a statement said.
“We really believe we are offering a new style of luxury for the Middle East region, and we anticipate an overwhelmingly positive response at this year’s event. Qatar is set to host the latest in a long line of incredible St. Regis Hotels, and we believe that it will be warmly welcomed by connoisseurs and believers in luxury living,” concluded Derbas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers