Kempinski offers Ramadan package
Dubai, July 26, 2010
Dubai-based Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is offering a special room package featuring a signature dining experience during the upcoming Ramadan.
The hotel will offer traditional sweet and savoury Arabic dishes as well as private meals at its restaurants, a statement said.
Sezzam, the hotel’s 1,000-seat restaurant, will feature daily changing buffet, a live cooking station and a selection of dishes created especially for Ramadan, it added.
KGrill, another outlet at the Kempinski, will offer a special Iftar set menu including the traditional Ramadan delicacies.
The hotel will also serve a Suhoor buffet at its Aspen restaurant for Dh110 ($25), according to the statement – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline