Kempinski offers Ramadan package
Dubai, July 26, 2010
Dubai-based Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is offering a special room package featuring a signature dining experience during the upcoming Ramadan.
The hotel will offer traditional sweet and savoury Arabic dishes as well as private meals at its restaurants, a statement said.
Sezzam, the hotel’s 1,000-seat restaurant, will feature daily changing buffet, a live cooking station and a selection of dishes created especially for Ramadan, it added.
KGrill, another outlet at the Kempinski, will offer a special Iftar set menu including the traditional Ramadan delicacies.
The hotel will also serve a Suhoor buffet at its Aspen restaurant for Dh110 ($25), according to the statement – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief