Hilton offers free stay incentive
McLean (US), January 28, 2010
Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide, is offering members a chance to earn one night free for every four stays at any of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of hotel brands.
The offer is valid between January 7 and March 31 at any of the more than 3,500 Hilton hotels, and will be in addition to earning standard points and miles, a statement said.
To take advantage of Hilton HHonors’ latest offer, members simply register online at HiltonHHonors.com/ANightOnUs, the statement added.
“Whether traveling for business, taking the family to the ski slopes or trying to escape the cold to bask in the tropical sun, it is a great time to travel,” said Jeff Diskin, senior vice president, global customer marketing, Hilton Worldwide.
“By rewarding travelers with a ‘night on us’ for their loyalty and frequent stays, guests can take advantage of the season without breaking the bank,” he added.
Members of Hilton HHonors can redeem their free night certificate with No Blackout Dates and no capacity controls for up to one year after it is issued, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments