IT firm wins major hotels deal
Dubai, June 9, 2008
ENTIRETEC has been selected to oversee the IT design and technology integration for four new luxury projects to be launched by Seven Tides.
Each project includes a hotel at its heart, managed by Mövenpick, and will be surrounded by residential and business developments. The projects will cater to sophisticated regional and international clientele who have high expectations from the technology backbone.
By the appointment of ENTIRETEC, Seven Tides, a Dubai-based holding company innovating the hotel and real estate sectors, has partnered with experienced professionals from Germany and Switzerland with proven expertise in networking and communication.
ENTIRETEC will represent and support Seven Tides as a competent Information and Communication Technology (ICT) partner during the integration and installation process from the onset of the project till the opening of the luxury hotels and support thereafter. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum