Al Bustan offers special rates
Dubai, October 20, 2007
Al Bustan Centre & Residence is offering special room rates on a limited number of Ambassador suites to elite travellers during the Big 5 Exhibition and Air Show.
The events will be held in Dubai next month.
The accommodation package specially priced at Dh1,176 ($320) per day will run exclusively during the month of November. The property's elegant apartments can accommodate four adults and two children.
The extensive range of amenities includes a fully equipped kitchen, daily housekeeping, Satellite TV, 24-hour room service and the Banquet Hall.
The property features Al Nahda Restaurant offering a sumptuous spread of Arabian delicacies, multi-cuisine restaurants, fast food outlets, function halls, a business centre with secretarial service, meeting rooms, banking facilities, gym and fitness centre, two tennis courts, swimming pool, laundry/dry cleaning service, indoor and outdoor parking, personal safe, internet connection and 24-hour security.
Al Bustan Centre and Residence is a luxurious residential, shopping and entertainment complex comprising 640 suites, a comprehensive shopping mall with over 80 outlets and one of the biggest indoor amusement arcades in the UAE.- TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog