David Beckham – new face of Breitling for Bentley
Dubai, October 7, 2013
Luxury watch brand Breitling for Bentley has named David Beckham as the its ambassador across the Middle East.
Beckham will be starring in Breitling for Bentley’s new global advertising campaign, courtesy of a powerful visual display reflecting ‘this world of its own,’ said a statement.
The star appears in the visual of the new advert shot in the Californian desert by Anthony Mandler. This dark, original and striking portrait reflects the entire Breitling for Bentley spirit, it said.
“My aim was to make Beckham a hero: a strong, masculine figure,” said the American photographer. “I wanted to take the strongest elements of Breitling communication and associate them with the strongest aspects of David’s image and personality.”
Destined for the long haul, the partnership between Breitling for Bentley and David Beckham is based on a long-established mutual admiration, said the statement.
“I was among the first to acquire a Breitling for Bentley chronograph,” said Beckham.
“I love the combination of a high-performance ‘engine’ reflecting Swiss excellence and a powerful design. I have been a long-time admirer of Breitling and its heritage,” he said.
Breitling has stores across the Middle East region, with stores in all six GCC countries, Egypt and Lebanon. It also operates boutique stores in Doha, Dubai, Kuwait City, Manama and Riyadh. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal