Al Ansari rewards summer promo winners
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Al Ansari Exchange, a UAE-based foreign exchange and money transfer company, has ended its summer promotion with the distribution of cash prizes worth Dh2 million besides handing over 10 brand new cars to the winners.
The cash prize was divided among 200 lucky winners, while 10 Al Ansari Exchange patrons received their new Peugeot 301 sedans at an awarding ceremony held at the Swaidan Trading showroom in Dubai.
The ‘Al Ansari Rewards – Summer Promotion' ran from July 1 to August 31 and automatically included all transactions done at the exchange’s network of branches across the UAE.
Rashed Ali Al Ansari, the general manager, Al Ansari Exchange, said, "Our summer promo, one of Al Ansari Exchange’s most anticipated yearly events, gives us great pride and satisfaction as it enables us to reward the loyalty and support of all our valued customers. Our partners deserve a lot of credit for the huge response to this year’s campaign as they helped generate great excitement and enthusiastic participation."
"We shall continue to launch more of such programs that give back to our valued customers who form the core and inspiration of our business," he stated.
Neeraj Mahajan, the CEO of Al Naboodah Commercial Group, distributor of Peugeot in Dubai & Northern Emirates, said: "As this promotion was rolled out during Ramadan period, the sense of fulfillment to take part in Al Ansari Exchange program is very high. This gave us the chance to do something special for people who work hard to provide for their families."
The biggest winner of the promo was Aashish Krishnan, an Indian national who won his car by making a transaction of just Dh335.
“I could not believe my luck when I received a call saying that I had won a car. I really thank Al Ansari Exchange and Swaidan Trading for changing my life forever,” said an elated Krishnan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store