Women entreprenuers to showcase products in Dubai
Dubai, August 28, 2013
Over 100 women entrepreneurs are set to showcase their products and services at a major event, to be held in Dubai from October 31.
The four-day 15th Women’s Exhibition, organised by Thoraya Al Awadhi, founder and CEO of Thoraya Al Awadhi Group of Companies, will be hosted at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
“The Women’s Exhibition is a platform that helps seasoned business women and women entrepreneurs to come together to showcase their products and services as well as create a networking opportunity for small and medium business from the region and abroad,” said Awadhi.
“We are delighted that our past exhibitors continue supporting us and their success has motivated other clients to come on board with us. We have reciprocated our commitment to our exhibitors by bringing to them a bigger venue in a strategic location with more support that helps them grow their business,” she added.
This year’s sector variety has been expanded to include fashion, jewellery, spas and wellness to travel agencies, financial services, medical supplies and health products, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign