Shoe Mart unveils new Back to School range
Kuwait, August 27, 2013
Shoe Mart at Centrepoint in Kuwait, a leading retail chain in the region for footwear and bags, has launched a new Back to School collection of shoes and bags.
This season’s styles offer colourful backpacks, elegant range of shiny leather bowed, flowered pumps and ballerinas and accessories for girls, while boys can choose from a number of comfortable casual shoes, Lamborghini styled bags, slip-ons and moccasins adorned with buckles or straps.
There is also a wide assortment of school shoes for girls from Classic Mary Jane's to black ballet pumps and black school shoes for boys. A vivid range of colours and cartoon characters are seen on various school bags in the range.
The Back to School range also offers a selection of school bags, an exciting range of back packs, as well as pencil cases, lunch boxes and water bottles.
Shoe Mart's general manager John Hood said: “Shoe Mart's 'Back to School' campaign has proven to be a success with our customers year after year. Every year we strive to make it special to reach out to all and at the same time create an edge with our offering.
“This year we have worked on an extremely unique giveaway as part of ‘Back to School’ promotion which will certainly thrill children and their parents.”
As an incentive, the store will offer customers get a free alarm clock on every purchase of Back to school product, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet