RAK mall adds new retail brands
Ras Al Khaimah, August 26, 2013
Manar Mall, a popular shopping and leisure center in Ras Al Khaimah, has announced three new additions including leading North-Indian cuisine brand Dabbawala, top American brand Popcornopolis and local firm Yas Perfumes.
Of these, Popcornopolis and Yas Perfumes have already opened, while Dabbawala will be launching soon, said a statement from Manar Mall.
Once open Dabbawala, home to the most tantalizing North-Indian cuisine in town and very popular in Dubai for its sumptuous curries and grills, will serve popular Indian chaat dishes from different parts of the country alongside some mouth-watering desserts, the statement added.
According to experts, RAK’s retail industry is expanding every year and adding new stores enables the emirate to compete with other leading malls in the UAE.
Popcornopolis (kiosk), which opened recently, has begun offering its gourmet popcorn besides a large variety of flavored popcorn and popcorn gift baskets, said the statement.
Yas Perfumes is offering a huge selection of Arabic and French perfumes such as: Dukhoons, Agar Wood, Dehn Oud, Mukhallatat, Oud Oil & Blends, Fabric Perfumes, Body Care Line, Mabkharas, Perfume Bottles besides gift items at the Manar Mall, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE