RAK mall adds new retail brands
Ras Al Khaimah, August 26, 2013
Manar Mall, a popular shopping and leisure center in Ras Al Khaimah, has announced three new additions including leading North-Indian cuisine brand Dabbawala, top American brand Popcornopolis and local firm Yas Perfumes.
Of these, Popcornopolis and Yas Perfumes have already opened, while Dabbawala will be launching soon, said a statement from Manar Mall.
Once open Dabbawala, home to the most tantalizing North-Indian cuisine in town and very popular in Dubai for its sumptuous curries and grills, will serve popular Indian chaat dishes from different parts of the country alongside some mouth-watering desserts, the statement added.
According to experts, RAK’s retail industry is expanding every year and adding new stores enables the emirate to compete with other leading malls in the UAE.
Popcornopolis (kiosk), which opened recently, has begun offering its gourmet popcorn besides a large variety of flavored popcorn and popcorn gift baskets, said the statement.
Yas Perfumes is offering a huge selection of Arabic and French perfumes such as: Dukhoons, Agar Wood, Dehn Oud, Mukhallatat, Oud Oil & Blends, Fabric Perfumes, Body Care Line, Mabkharas, Perfume Bottles besides gift items at the Manar Mall, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices