Plug Ins launches online word contest
Dubai, August 22, 2013
Plug Ins, a UAE-based consumer electronics retailer, has launched its ‘Genius Juniors’ campaign as part of its back-to-school activity.
Customers who compete in the ‘Word Boggle’ (a fun word search game) challenge running from August 22 to September 7, will enter a draw to win prizes including notebooks, tablets, smart phones, printers, hard drive, headphones and gift vouchers from Samsung and Plug Ins along with a certificate.
The retailer expects sales of notebooks, tablets, laptops and smartphones to be popular choices among parents looking for the latest gadgets to help their kids with school work, said a statement.
“The back-to-school period is one of the busiest times of the year as parents look to buy the latest IT products for their kids,” said Sean Connor, general manager.
“This year we anticipate an increase in some of the most popular IT products as more educational institutions look to digitise their notes and reading material.”
Plug Ins represents over 350 leading brands in the UAE through a network of stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m