Toshiba launches new laptops
Dubai, August 5, 2013
Toshiba Gulf has launched the new Satellite C-series, a stylish range of affordable and powerful laptops in many different configurations at a screen size of 15.6 inches (39.6cm) with HD displays.
The series includes models with touchscreen display that allows users to take advantage of its Windows 8 platform. The new Satellite C-series is now available in the market.
“The Satellite C-series has been created for consumers who demand quality, style and functionality for their everyday computing needs, which now increasingly require the latest multimedia features,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, Digital Products and Services, Toshiba Gulf.
“Uploading and downloading media content, along with photo, video and music editing are now essential requirements for even the youngest of laptop users. The Satellite C-series is built to address all these tasks efficiently.”
The Satellite C50 and C50t are powered by 3rd Generation Intel Core, Celeron or Pentium processors, all of which are guaranteed to deliver speed and high quality performance. Users can also choose between shared Intel HD 4000 graphics, dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics with Optimus technology, and the latest GPUs.
The Satellite C-series is equipped with a touchpad that features modern gesture support for ultimate convenience, a built-in DVD Super Multi Optical Drive and two USB 2.0 ports for back-up storage solutions, and one USB 3.0 port, as well as the latest Bluetooth 4.0.
Users can store a number of movies on the Satellite C-series’ up to 1TB of HDD storage. They can also watch these movies on their HD TV through the laptop’s HDMI port. The series has all the essential connectivity features that make loading programs efficiently faster. For maximum ease of use, consumers may opt for a non-reflective display and a 10-finger capacitive touchscreen.
Available in glossy finishes, the Satellite C-series comes in Precious Black, Luxe White Pearl and Shining Silver.
Sporting the new Toshiba unified product design, the C-series is identified by its smooth rounded edges, its illuminated power button and the logo positioning at the left side under the display, creating a sophisticated look for an everyday laptop.
The Satellite C-series offers an optional edge-to-edge touchscreen with ten points touch and swipe support with improved usability. – Reuters
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait