Bosch launches new range of cookers
Dubai, July 28, 2013
German home appliances manufacturer Bosch has launched a new premium range of freestanding gas and electric cookers for the family this Ramadan.
The new range of cookers comprises models from the Bosch Exclusiv and Premium product lines, with both lines including a mix of all-gas and hybrid gas/electric oven models.
“Ramadan is traditionally the peak season for consumers to purchase a new oven and this new range of cookers brings the reliable and enduring technology Bosch is famous for to the UAE in time for families to enjoy during their celebrations,” said the company’s Middle East marketing director Georg Kazantzidis.
The multifunctional product lines come with a whole range of features including a rotary spit for even grilling on all sides to ensure meat that is nice and crisp all over. There is a telescopic rail with stop function, which ensures easy to use, stable rails that make it easier than ever to check the progress of the food.
The flame failure safety feature detects automatically whenever the flame is blown out on the hob and immediately stops the main gas supply. Double-glazed ventilation glass doors have also been added for additional safety.
All these features come together in a range of cookers designed and engineered to Bosch’s highest standards, created to make cooking, baking and roasting easy and more convenient. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia