Khoury Home, BHV Deco in strategic tie-up
Beirut, July 18, 2013
Lebanese firms Khoury Home, a leading home appliances retailer and BHV Deco, a major home decoration chain, have announced a commercial cooperation deal to expand their retail footprint.
BHV Deco will expand its presence in Lebanon through opening four new stores inside the existing Khoury Home showrooms in Dora, Rabieh, Mkalles and Jeita. In addition, Khoury Home will expand by launching its operation in BHV-City Mall.
Romen Mathieu, chairman of Khoury Home said: “This Commercial Cooperation is again another proof of the commitment of both Groups towards the Lebanese market, despite the current economical situation.”
“This move will strengthen the leadership position of both players offering a unique concept in Lebanon and the region,” he added.
Abchee , CEO of BHV Deco said: “This cooperation will pave the way for both Groups to provide customers with a unique shopping experience and turnkey solutions (one stop shop) in electronics and home decoration. It would generate significant synergies for both operations, and will fuel their ambition expansion plans in Lebanon.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m