Newby Teas launches new range
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Newby Teas of London has launched two new variants, Roiboos Orange and Ginseng Oolong, in the Middle East for the summer.
The Rooibos shrub is native to the Cedarburg mountain area, north of Cape Town, South Africa. It is naturally caffeine-free and low in Tanin, that combines aroma of oranges with a slightly nutty flavour of Rooibos, said a statement.
Both ginseng and tea have been used for medicinal purposes in Chinese culture for thousands of years. Newby’s ginseng oolong uses semi-fermented oolong teas with powdered ginseng root, it said.
Newby offers its customer a wide range of flavoured black, green and herbal teas and tisanes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off