Samsung offers new connected camera
Amman, July 2, 2013
Samsung Electronics has launched its new Galaxy NX, the first 3G/4G LTE connected compact system camera (CSC).
Versatile and easy to use, Galaxy NX combines best-in-class optical performance with the latest connectivity capabilities and a galaxy of applications based on Android eco-system, all in one stylish package, said a statement.
The device allows users to turn their experiences into a story that can be instantly shared with anyone they choose, from wherever they might be, in amazing colour and outstanding detail, it said.
"The Galaxy NX reflects the unique needs of a user who needs to take professional photos and share them immediately in any situation. For those who want to express themselves and the exciting moments that make up their lives quickly, easily and on the go, the GALAXY NX is an ideal choice" said Myoung Sup Han, senior vice president and head of the digital imaging business, Samsung Electronics.
With the latest 3G/4G LTE technology, the Galaxy NX allows photographers to stay constantly connected with their world. Promising speedy sharing whether on the move or right at home, the Galaxy NXs' seamless connectivity transcends the current offering to photographers, providing a device which puts the sharing of professional level images at its heart, the statement said.
Superior image quality is available whenever and wherever with the Galaxy NX's best-in-class resolution and array of interchangeable lenses. The 20.3MP APS-C Sensor produces images which are bright and detailed, even in low light conditions, while the DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer delivers the speed and accuracy which today's photographers demand. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet