Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Eros Group, a leading player in consumer electronics, telecom, and allied multi-products in the Middle East, has opened its 33rd retail store in Wafi Mall at Dubai.
Eros Group today boasts of one of the largest retail networks in the UAE under its brand Eros Digital Home which has a prudent mix of mall stores, high street shops, express stores and shop-in-shops.
Commenting on this occasion, Niranjan Gidwani, the deputy CEO, Eros Group said, "It’s a pleasure to announce the opening of our 33rd store in the prestigious Wafi Mall. This marks a stronger presence in UAE and provides us with a springboard to establish ourselves as a valued retailer in consumer electronics."
"Our aim is to continue to expand and reach our shoppers and build our portfolio of brands. 2013 looks very promising for us," he noted.
Richard Billington, the group property & marketing director said, “We are honoured to have Eros Group, renowned distributors of iconic consumer electronics at Wafi Mall. The new Eros store will cater to the needs of our regular customers by offering added conveniences that has always been high on our agenda."
"This joint initiative is certain to be a huge hit with our loyal customer base, whilst also attracting new clientele who want to avail a wide range of consumer electronics," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store