Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
Amman, June 17, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital media, has expanded its Galaxy Tab 3 range with the introduction of the 3 8-inch and 10.1-inch versions offering new features and enhanced performance.
Offering an expanded range of options along with previously announced 7-inch version, the Galaxy Tab 3 Series provides customers various ways to view, listen, create, and share events and special content, a statement said.
Whether surfing the web at home or reading during the commute, each device is packed with enhanced content and intuitive design perfect for viewing or sharing content with friends and family, and capturing all of life’s spontaneous moments.
Designed to be held in one hand, the new Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch allows viewing videos, playing enhanced games, and reading e-Books anytime, anywhere.
Samsung’s “reading mode” technology which optimizes the display to deliver perfect illumination and tone for comfortable paper-like readability in a variety of lighting conditions work better on its 8-inch screen.
Samsung’s Sound Alive for Audio and Dolby Surround Effect for Video Play maximizes sound effects to allow users to enjoy clearer dialogue, consistent volume levels, and superior audio to further enhance the overall multimedia experience with the new device.
Also, the physical keys on the bezel at bottom give users a comfortable smartphone-like experience in navigating.
The Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch features S Translator, which provides instant translation through voice recognition and via text on applications including email, text message, and ChatON, offering instant translation both from speech-to-text and text-to-speech.
Also, S Travel, the Smart Travel Companion, provides real-time local information in need for travel along with user's travel paths.
The Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch is stacked with a 1.6 GHz Dual Core processor, and features a comprehensive suite of video, music, and photo software.
Equipped with Smart Remote and MHL (TV Out) capabilities, the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 seamlessly transitions from the perfect gaming device for kids to the ideal home media control device for the parents.
Whether streaming movies to the family television or playing games at the highest resolution, the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch smoothly integrates into the household media environment, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal