Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE
Manama, June 13, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, has launched the Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE i9505 at its retail shops.
Batelco is offering the device bundled with a choice of its Super Smart packages which all feature 4G LTE unlimited Data. Priority will be given to customers that have pre-booked the device by visiting Batelco’s website, it said in a statement.
Batelco’s advanced infrastructure allows this 4G LTE device from Samsung to connect at speeds reaching up to 100 Mbps.
The device has the world's first full HD Super Amoled display to showcase images at their best and its 5-inch large screen has 441ppi for high quality viewing. It also has a 13 megapixel rear camera and features a dual camera function that allows simultaneous use of both front and rear cameras. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman