BenQ launches new ultra-thin LED TV in UAE
Dubai, May 28, 2013
BenQ, a leader in digital lifestyle innovations, has unveiled its latest LED TVs with ultra-slim bezel in the UAE providing a virtually edgeless picture for an immersive viewing experience.
The L7010 TV features a designer look with brilliant image quality with BenQ Senseye Human Vision Technology, the company’s exclusive lifelike digital image enhancement technology. It delivers 28 independent colour calibrations that purify hue providing high definition visuals with deeper and richer colour.
“BenQ has been increasingly focusing on home entertainment segment and the ultra-slim bezel LED TV L7010 series cater to those who want style with unparalleled media support bringing a whole new world of audio-visual indulgence to customers,” said Manish Bakshi, managing director, BenQ Middle East and Africa.
“We are already among the leaders in the projector segment in the Middle East region and with the introduction of our LED TV range; we aim to be a complete home entertainment solution provider. Our main focus remain on customer looking for an upgrade with their TV set with inexpensive yet best in class technology,” he added.
Built with the world's leading, proprietary algorithmic chip, the BenQ L7010 Series double the rate of frames per second from 60 to 120 eliminating motion lag and blurred shadows, while making fast action scenes notably smoother and more lifelike.
The TV has built-in USB 2.0 port providing an easy connection to view movies, photos and music along with HDMI high-speed multimedia interface.
The BenQ L7010 LED TV series are available in 24, 32 and 37 inches in the UAE market with aspect ratio adjustment of 4:3, with MPEG noise reduction and 24P true cinema. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices