Al Hamra Mall to add two new stores
Ras Al Khaimah, April 29, 2013
Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Mall, part of the Al Hamra Village Community, plans to add two new shopping destinations featuring global brands Rivoli and Subway.
The Rivoli Group has established a footprint in the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain with a diverse portfolio featuring over 110 international prestigious brands. Rivoli straddles a wide spectrum of all things premium, from watches, eyewear and leather accessories to writing instruments and luxury communication instruments.
With more than 39,000 locations in 102 countries, the Subway brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, and has become a leader in the international development of the quick service restaurant industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m