Nawras to offer big discounts at Comex
Muscat, March 24, 2013
Nawras, an Ooredoo company and a leading telecom service provider in Oman, plans to offer discounts on a number of smartphones at the upcoming Comex 2013, a major IT show in Muscat.
Comex 2013 will run from March 25 to 29 at Oman International Exhibition Centre.
Comex visitors will receive a discount of RO20 ($51.80) when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note II, Nokia Lumia 920 and the latest BlackBerry Z10 handsets with a Nawras Ajel Nojoomi plan.
The postpaid options give customers more call time minutes, more SMS and more data in packages tailored for different usage styles.
Nawras Mousbak prepaid customers will receive a discount of RO10 when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Ace or Nokia Asha 311 by signing up to a Mousbak 10 plan. For RO10 per month, customers will receive 225MB of national data, 225 national call time minutes and 50 national SMS as part of the value packed bundle.
“We are ready to showcase the latest developments that include faster 3G and even faster 4G mobile broadband,” said Fahmy Al Ruwahy, Nawras product manager. “This year it is all about speed and enabling Nawras customers to get more for less with smartphone deals including value packed data plans.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman