Eros opens 32nd retail store in UAE
Dubai, March 12, 2013
Eros Group, the sole distributor of major brands in consumer electronics and allied multi-products in the Middle East recently opened its 32nd retail store in the UAE at the Dubai Mall.
This marks Eros Group as the widest retail network in UAE stocking the world’s largest iconic brands, a statement said.
Deepak Babani, CEO, Eros Group said, “It’s a pleasure to announce the opening of our 32nd store in UAE, we have brought the brand closer to the consumers with a new store in the prestigious Dubai Mall. We are also in the final stages of entering into non-electronics sectors. This will help us deliver more options to our consumers and service them better.”
Eros Group has one of the largest retail networks in the UAE under its brand Eros Digital Home, the statement said.
Eros Digital Home operates 32 Retail stores across the UAE and does not have operations outside the UAE, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs