Samsung unveils new kitchen line-up at CES
Las Vegas, February 19, 2013
Samsung Electronics Company has announced its expanded line-up of premium home appliances for the kitchen at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
The company has introduced a new refrigerator and range form factors that bring unmatched ease of use, convenience, organisation and style to the kitchen, a statement from Samsung said.
“As America’s fastest growing appliance brand, Samsung’s award-winning products deliver the flexibility that busy families not only need in the kitchen, but also want,” said Kevin Dexter, senior vice president of home appliances sales and marketing, Samsung Electronics America.
“From our latest four-door refrigerator with unsurpassed fresh food storage, to appliances that open a host of new cooking possibilities, this year’s kitchen line from Samsung will make entertaining at home easier and more fun.”
The Samsung T9000 four-door refrigerator represents the next evolution in refrigerator design, with a new form factor that delivers the most fresh food storage in its class. This sleek refrigerator features a 19.4 cu ft capacity French door refrigerator compartment on top, and a 6.1 cu ft compartment on the lower right side, providing a 25.5 cu ft of fresh food storage.
The lower right compartment can also be used as a freezer if desired, and is complemented by a 6.1 cu ft freezer on the left side in this design, the statement said.
To help ensure optimal temperature and humidity control, as well as performance in each of the fresh food zones, the T9000 has Samsung’s triple cooling system.
This unique technology ensures that commercial grade humidity levels are maintained in the fresh food compartments with the help of two compressors, three evaporators and an array of sensors to keep produce fresher longer, it said.
The Samsung booth at CES also diplays the T9000 LCD, featuring apps to help families stay organised and connected in the kitchen. In particular, it includes the Evernote app, which allows consumers to share photos, videos, and recipes with family and friends. The T9000 LCD also includes calendar and weather apps.
The Samsung T9000 four-door refrigerator will be available in late Spring 2013.
For premium kitchens and high-end renovations, the Samsung NE58F9710SR is the first-ever 30” slide-in range with an oven cavity that can be split into two separate compartments, making the cooking experience easier, more efficient and more convenient than ever before, the statement said.
Technologically inspired by Samsung’s FlexDuo Oven, the NE58F9710SR offers new kinds of flexible cooking options that enable families to use the full large 5.8 cu ft capacity oven cavity for larger dishes like holiday turkeys, or the smart divider to divide the oven into 2.4 cu ft and 3.3 cu ft top and bottom compartments for smaller items like dinner and dessert.
This allows customers to cook multiple dishes at two different temperatures at the same time with no noticeable aroma transfer. The NE58F9710SR slide-in range with FlexDuo Oven will be available in June 2013.
The Samsung NE597N0PBSR Induction Range – a 2013 CES Innovations Award Honoree – is the first-ever 30” freestanding electric range to feature the flexcook Zzne and Samsung boil alert, as well as steamquick technology.
The flexcook zone acts as a full-length bridge element, letting customers cook large pots and pans across one large induction element without having to worry about incomplete heat distribution. When the bridge element is not in use, it can be used as two separate 9-inch elements.
Samsung’s steamquick technology requires less time, power and effort for oven cleaning. All that is required is one cup of water to clean in 20 minutes. The Samsung NE597N1PBSR range will be available in June 2013.
Also a 2013 CES Innovations Award Honoree, the Samsung ME179KFETSR OTR speed oven provides everything that busy families need to prepare a home-cooked meal. It is a convection oven for even cooking, a toaster, a broiler, a microwave, and range hood all in one powerful appliance.
The Samsung ME179KFETR makes maintenance easy with the first-of-its-kind simple clean filter, which revolutionises how consumers change their OTR filter – a task that few realise is necessary to reaching optimal performance from the appliance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices