Lals Group signs up new PR partner
Dubai, December 29, 2012
Lals Group, which owns and operates some of the leading shopping malls and retail brands in the Middle East including Arabian Centre, Lamcy Plaza, Bossini and Daiso, has appointed Blue Apple as its new PR agency.
The move comes as part of Lals Group's business strategy and growth plans. Blue Apple takes up the post with immediate effect.
Arabian Center, Lamcy Plaza, Bossini, Carters, G2000, FFC, Passion, Style Studio, Bread Boutique, Food Division, Daiso, Funky Lanes and Fitness 360 are the brands Blue Apple PR will represent along with the corporate identity of Lals Group in the region.
Blue Apple presented a refreshing competitive PR strategy in sync with Lals Group’s vision and business objectives. The agency has commenced the roll out of extensive and effective communicative PR touch-points across the UAE and the GCC.
Commenting on the tieup, Lals Group’s chief officer Tim Jones said, “As we assessed PR agencies, we trust Blue Apple is the best partner to go forward with and to implement our communications vision and enhance Lals Group brand image. We anticipate a highly successful collaboration.”
Vishal Anand, the CEO of Blue Apple said, "Lals Group is one of the fastest growing business organizations in the Middle East and we are privileged to represent them and look forward to joint success and growth."
The Dubai-based Lals is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in the UAE with multiple interests in retail, trading and hospitality.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain