Lals Group signs up new PR partner
Dubai, December 29, 2012
Lals Group, which owns and operates some of the leading shopping malls and retail brands in the Middle East including Arabian Centre, Lamcy Plaza, Bossini and Daiso, has appointed Blue Apple as its new PR agency.
The move comes as part of Lals Group's business strategy and growth plans. Blue Apple takes up the post with immediate effect.
Arabian Center, Lamcy Plaza, Bossini, Carters, G2000, FFC, Passion, Style Studio, Bread Boutique, Food Division, Daiso, Funky Lanes and Fitness 360 are the brands Blue Apple PR will represent along with the corporate identity of Lals Group in the region.
Blue Apple presented a refreshing competitive PR strategy in sync with Lals Group’s vision and business objectives. The agency has commenced the roll out of extensive and effective communicative PR touch-points across the UAE and the GCC.
Commenting on the tieup, Lals Group’s chief officer Tim Jones said, “As we assessed PR agencies, we trust Blue Apple is the best partner to go forward with and to implement our communications vision and enhance Lals Group brand image. We anticipate a highly successful collaboration.”
Vishal Anand, the CEO of Blue Apple said, "Lals Group is one of the fastest growing business organizations in the Middle East and we are privileged to represent them and look forward to joint success and growth."
The Dubai-based Lals is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in the UAE with multiple interests in retail, trading and hospitality.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder