Toshiba unveils new multimedia laptop
Dubai, December 19, 2012
Toshiba Gulf has introduced Satellite P850, a laptop designed for users looking for the right sets of features for superior multimedia and productivity applications.
“With its high-performance processors, first-rate features and premium design, the new Satellite P850 laptop can handle demanding tasks including content creation and management. It is built to perform well with data-heavy applications like video and photo editing software,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, computer systems division, Toshiba Gulf.
Powered by 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8, the Satellite P850 guarantees ultra-fast and high-performance computing, the statement said. The 15.6” laptop features Nvidia GeForce GT 630M with Cuda Technology that harnesses the graphics processing unit for an improved and faster multitasking capabilities.
This feature is also complemented with Nvidia Optimus Technology, which seamlessly and instantaneously delivers great performance and great battery life on the Satellite P850, it said.
Featuring Toshiba PC Health Monitor, the Satellite P850 proactively monitors the notebook’s “health” and helps detect system problems in advance. Its Eco Utility feature allows to personally manage the laptop’s power consumption to extend battery life and reduce environmental impact. The Satellite P850 also sports a HDD protection that safeguards data from drops and shocks.
With up to four USB3.0 ports, the Satellite P850 provides superfast data transfer. The USB Sleep-and-Charge and Sleep-and-Music features allow the user to charge mobile devices and play music from an external MP3 player even when the laptop is switched off.
The laptop also supports the latest wireless options such as Bluetooth 4.0 and Integrated Wi-Fi™ for optimal connectivity. The built-in harman/kardon stereo speakers supported with Slipstream port technology delivers rich and clear surround sound, it said.
The Satellite P850 is encased in textured hairline finish with a slim aluminum chassis that offers elegance and durability. It has a large simple, spacious ClickPad with illuminated keyboard for easy and comfortable navigation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet