New Vision opens new brand shop
Amman, December 16, 2012
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics in Jordan, recently opened a brand shop in Madaba.
Inaugurated by the Governor of Madaba, Farouk Al-Qadi, the opening was held in the presence of the managing director of LG Electronics Levant, Tae Hun Ryu and the CEO of New Vision, Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
This step is in line with New Vision’s ongoing collaboration with the brand shops project, through which it seeks to fully equip the showrooms of top retailers, a statement from the company said.
“This step corresponds with New Vision’s overall direction which focuses on expanding our operations to reach out to our entire customer-base across the Kingdom’s various governorates,” Al-Gharaibeh said.
“At New Vision, we continuously seek to deliver advanced, state-of-the-art and highly competitive products that not only meet, but also exceed our customers’ expectations, further cementing our position as their number one choice for premium electronic and household appliances.”
“As such, New Vision recently acquired two new LG product ranges, namely mobile phones and commercial ACs, which now allow us to deliver the entire array of LG products to the Jordanian market.”
“We are delighted to inaugurate this branch as Madaba represents a key market for LG Electronics, and this new brand shop will further enable us to reach out to an even larger number of customers,” Ryu said.
“By the end of 2012, LG Electronics is scheduled to open 10 brand shops across the Kingdom and seeks to launch additional ones in the upcoming year,” he added. “We are proud to partner with New Vision, and would like to commend its efforts in enabling the LG Electronics brand to shine within a market categorized by ongoing competition and change.”
LG has received a number of prestigious international awards in recognition of its premium products. New Vision ranked first-place amongst LG agents across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region in 2012, in recognition of its maintenance and after-sales services, according to a study conducted by LG Group.
New Vision owns five showrooms, two of which are located in Irbid and the other three in Amman in Mathari Complex, Al-Salam Markets and the Al-Mgabalain area.
During 2012, New Vision plans to unveil additional showrooms to expand its network and cater to the entire Kingdom. These new branches will be set up in accordance with the highest international technical standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet