DDF chief wins Esquire achievement award
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Dubai Duty Free’s (DDF) executive vice chairman Colm McLoughlin was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement at the Esquire’s “Man At His Best” awards for his contribution to the travel retail industry.
The Esquire’s Man At His Best Awards honoured 10 winners in categories including from Fashion, Music, Cultural, Humanitarian, Sports, Artistic Achievement and Man of the Year at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai.
The Lifetime Achievement award category, sponsored by Johnnie Walker Blue Label (African + Eastern), was presented to McLoughlin by Colin Hutton, reserve brand ambassador, Marketing.
McLoughlin said: “I am extremely honoured to be recognized by Esquire for a lifetime achievement award. I have been involved in the retail business for over 40 years, including 29 at Dubai Duty Free, and I am as enthusiastic and excited about this business as ever.
“We will have a busy year ahead with the opening of Concourse A and I would like to thank all of the management and staff at Dubai Duty Free, who work hard to ensure the operation’s ongoing success.”
The Esquire Man At His Best Awards recognized the achievements of some of the most inspiring companies and personalities with 10 awards presented during the course of the evening. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November