Panasonic unveils LED foam epilator
Dubai, November 11, 2012
Panasonic has launched the world’s first LED foam epilator featuring an LED light and double disc for smooth, close and comfortable hair removal.
The portable ES-WD74 foam epilator is completely waterproof - fully immiscible and can be used in the bath with lather or used dry, a statement said.
As the discs move, a stream of foam is created (any liquid soap can be used) which lifts the flat lying hair upright and also opens the pores. This helps to remove hair from the roots gently and less painfully than dry epilation, the statement added.
The WD74 comes with the illuminating LED light which makes visible even the shortest hair to naked eyes and does not leave any hair behind. Its new dual wide disc technology offers 40 per cent increase in epilation speed with 48 precise tweezers which capture long and fine hair easily.
As the double discs foam epilator rotates, epilation is performed by catching the hair growth. Moving it in any direction allows one to perform simple and quick epilation, the statement said.
The three discs move up and down according to the contours of the body, easily removing even the shortest hair. It’s “Skin Protector” feature specifically works towards being gentle on the skin.
This epilator comes with a pre-epilation comb and large epilating head for legs and arms, as well as a small head for underarms and bikini line.
With a one hour battery charge, the cordless epilator runs smoothly for a 40 min usage. The ES-WD74 is washable and comes in a travel pouch with four replaceable heads to shave an entire body, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept