Samsung rolls out Galaxy S III mini
Amman, November 10, 2012
Samsung Electronics said it has launched the new Galaxy S III mini, a compact, yet powerful version of its flagship smartphone Galaxy S III along with its nature-inspired design and intuitive ease-of-use features.
The Galaxy S III mini brings the high performance of the Galaxy S III to an elegant, compact smartphone with a 4-inch screen. It can be an optimal choice for consumers who are looking for more practical smartphones, said a top official.
“The Galaxy S III introduced a new concept of smartphone that has proven hugely popular around the world. We’re now delighted to bring its revolutionary design, intuitive usability and intelligence to the Mini in a more compact form,” remarked JK Shin, the president and head of IT & Mobile Communications division at Samsung Electronics.
“We continue to make every effort to provide extraordinary mobile experiences to meet a wide variety of user needs,” he noted.
The Galaxy S III mini is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the latest version of the world’s most popular smartphone operating system.
"Jelly Bean has fast, fluid and smooth graphics along with a new Google Search experience featuring Google Now, which brings you just the right information, before you even ask," said Shin.
"Stylish and compact, the model shares Galaxy S III’s breakthrough design and simple elegance. Its ultra-minimal curved frame delivers a rich natural feel, which is also reflected on its nature-inspired home screen, wallpapers and ringtones."
"Its beautiful 4-inch Super Amoled display offers a generous viewing experience that lets you view multimedia and Web content in brilliant color and clarity. Its compact size gives users a comfortable grip and allows a convenient one-hand operation," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet