Debenhams opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2012
Debenhams, a British retailer operating under a department store format in the UK, Ireland and Denmark, has announced the opening of its new department store at Dalma Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The store, located on ground level of the mall, offers an impressive array of high street fashion, homeware, perfumes besides a full beauty, accessories and cosmetic section. It is Debenhams’ first full scale store in the UAE capital.
The beautifully-designed store, spread across 4378 sq m, also showcases the full stable of designers at Debenhams including Star by Julien MacDonald, Butterfly by Mathew Williamson, Jasper Conran, John Rocha, Ben di Lisi and Betty Jackson.
Kevin Pender, the marketing and visual manager of Debenhams Middle East said the new store at at Dalma is another important step in its growth strategy aimed at offering world-class fashion in Abu Dhabi.
"That this is our first full scale store in Abu Dhabi and seventh in the UAE speaks volumes of the customer demand for our products. We now have over 24 stores in the Middle East, and we are looking to expand even further soon," he added.
In the new store, Debenhams also has on offer a wide range of labels that it has developed to meet the fashion needs of the whole family, revealed Pender.
One of the leading British department stores, Debenhams has a legacy dating back to 1785. It operates 70 department stores in 26 countries from Iran to Ireland and Malta to Malaysia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet