Samsung, ShasTech open joint outlet
Riyadh, September 23, 2012
Samsung Electronics recently launched its first joint outlet in cooperation with ShasTech, Samsung’s authorised reseller in Saudi Arabia, to offer its products in the Kingdom.
The new Samsung Premium Shop showroom which represents the first of a series of joint branches to be opened across the Kingdom was inaugurated in a grand opening ceremony attended by ShasTech’s general manager, Mohammad Ali Mohammad, along with a large number of Samsung high-level executives and senior employees.
“This initiative renews the already successful partnership with Samsung and is a significant step towards starting several direct sales points across the nation,” he said.
The Samsung Premium Shop, located on Prince Sultan Street in Jeddah, will display a variety of Samsung products including smartphones, laptops, and tablets besides its latest accessories and technologies.
“We are pleased to bolster our partnership with Samsung through opening the new joint showroom which is the first-of-its-kind in the country. We hope this outlet will be the starting point for launching further joint showrooms in Riyadh, Al-Khobar, and other major cities,” Mohammed said.
“It is without doubt that this move is a driving force for us to take our partnership with Samsung to the next level and intensify the hard work to supply its premium products to customers and reinforce its presence in the Saudi market.”
ShasTech recently opened a showroom in Jeddah specialised in Samsung’s products to provide the opportunity for its visitors to experience and test Samsung’s most recent techniques and make them aware of how to deal with new technology through the products it offers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept